Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thank You Tuesday

Here are a few cards that I made for our Thank You Sistah/Brotha RAK Swap over at SOC. I chose to do the same design since I was making several but I did them in different colors. Again I used the Cricut Lite Cartridge Lacy Labels, Forever Young Cartridge and the Thank You Sentiment is from CTMH's Say it in Style stamp set. The various paper for the dress is from my scrap bin and the flower accents are my absolute FAVORITE Prima Flowers. They are the best! Hope you enjoy this thankful Tuesday!

Lots of Love and Scraps,

Nicole


3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole: Congratulations on your new blog! One of your SOC sisthas here. Just stop by for a peek and to let you know your blog is fabulous. Looking forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat on your blog love your work! When you get a chance stop by my blog suzqucrafter21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Thank Goodness It's Fabulous (TGIF) Designs by Nicole! I am so happy that you stopped by. This is a place where I can show off my creativity and hopefully inspire others. Please come back soon and don't forget to sign my guestbook at the bottom of the page! Thanks for visiting TGIF Designs!