Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I hope everyone is doing well. It's been a while since I've posted anything but it just seemed like I kept getting bad news. I just lost my uncle a little over a month ago and then my grandfather 2 weeks ago. Needless to say I haven't been inspired very much. I am trying to get back to work. Here is a quick Father's Day card that was inspired by one of my fellow CTMH consultants. I used our retired Sasaparilla Paper that I TOTALLY forgot I even had. Hope you like and I will be posting more very soon! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Thank Goodness It's Fabulous (TGIF) Designs by Nicole! I am so happy that you stopped by. This is a place where I can show off my creativity and hopefully inspire others. Please come back soon and don't forget to sign my guestbook at the bottom of the page! Thanks for visiting TGIF Designs!