Tuesday, July 5, 2011

$$$ BANG FOR YOUR BUCK $$$


WOW!! What a special!! During the month of July, if you spend $50, you can get an additional item for only $1!! How awesome is that!!

IT’S SIMPLE. SPEND $50, THEN CHOOSE A BONUS ITEM FOR $1
(five products to choose from). Because everyone loves more bang
for the buck!
Eligible $1 Bonus Items:
• Creative Basics® Mistletoe Collection (original retail: $8.95)
• Creative Basics® Animal Cookies Collection (original retail: $8.95)
• My Originals® Bits & Pieces Card Kit (original retail: $12.95)
• My Originals® It’s Your Day Card Kit (original retail: $12.95)
• My Originals® Around the Holidays Card Kit (original retail: $14.95)

Email me if you would like to take advantage of this awesome deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Thank Goodness It's Fabulous (TGIF) Designs by Nicole! I am so happy that you stopped by. This is a place where I can show off my creativity and hopefully inspire others. Please come back soon and don't forget to sign my guestbook at the bottom of the page! Thanks for visiting TGIF Designs!