Sunday, January 22, 2012

CTMH - A Little Teaser - LUCY

Happy God's morning to you all!  Well I figured for today I would give you a little teaser with one of our new paper packets called Lucy.  You can get this paper pack as well as many new others starting February 1st!  This 2 page layout features some of the many great papers in Lucy as well as the Just Blooms Paradise Flowers and Glitter Rub-Ons.  Hope you enjoy and don't forget to shop for these great new papers on February 1st!

 I tried to get a close-up of the Glitter Rub-Ons.  They are so cute and add a little extra "pop" to the page.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Thank Goodness It's Fabulous (TGIF) Designs by Nicole! I am so happy that you stopped by. This is a place where I can show off my creativity and hopefully inspire others. Please come back soon and don't forget to sign my guestbook at the bottom of the page! Thanks for visiting TGIF Designs!