Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thank You

It is a beautiful God's morning (as my Aunt would say) on this Super Saturday!  Here is a quick Thank You card that I put together for my son's teacher.  She left to go back to her country and he asked me to make her a thank you card.  I used some of my CTMH Sonoma paper and the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to create this card.  I also used some Prima flowers, ribbon and a few pearl accents to finish it off.  My son wrote her a personal message on the inside.  He was very happy with the card, especially since it only took me about 20 minutes to put together!  Hope you enjoy!  Have a crafty day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Welcome to Thank Goodness It's Fabulous (TGIF) Designs by Nicole! I am so happy that you stopped by. This is a place where I can show off my creativity and hopefully inspire others. Please come back soon and don't forget to sign my guestbook at the bottom of the page! Thanks for visiting TGIF Designs!