Monday, January 2, 2012

Delight

Happy Monday all!!  Well I finally feel like my "mojo" is returning to me.  After spending the last 2 days organizing all my embellishments I mustered up the energy to put together a quick card.  The paper is DCWV Black Currant Stack which I have had for months and never used.  I can see this will be one of my favorites.  The roses are from CTMH's Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge and the stamp set is Delightful Things.  The perfectly matched ribbon came from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The funny thing is that I didn't purchase it, it was actually wrapped around the package from an order that I had placed with them and just decided to keep the ribbon because I thought it was cute.  So glad I did.  Hope you enjoy!

 
Here is a side view of the awesome 3-D roses.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the ribbon! It's a good feeling to "repurpose" stuff, isn't it? I love the combination of papers and the flowers! Will check into that cart soon! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Thank Goodness It's Fabulous (TGIF) Designs by Nicole! I am so happy that you stopped by. This is a place where I can show off my creativity and hopefully inspire others. Please come back soon and don't forget to sign my guestbook at the bottom of the page! Thanks for visiting TGIF Designs!