Sunday, January 15, 2012

Paper Dolls

Hello fellow crafters! Here is a card I put together today using one of my new stamps from My Favorite Things. The stamp set is Pure Innocence Paper Dolls.  I honestly don't know where the papers came from because I am trying to use up some of my scraps!  I colored her with Copics and used some white gross grain ribbon, dew drops and a button for embellishments.  The scalloped border dies are from Taylored Expressions.  I cut the giant border 3 times and just off set them to create a layered look.  

 For the inside of the card I stamped the image again and one of the sentiments.  I also used the Paper Dolls Border Die-Namics from MFT to finish it off.  Hope you enjoy!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Thank Goodness It's Fabulous (TGIF) Designs by Nicole! I am so happy that you stopped by. This is a place where I can show off my creativity and hopefully inspire others. Please come back soon and don't forget to sign my guestbook at the bottom of the page! Thanks for visiting TGIF Designs!